COVID Update At Level 2 - from 12 September 2021
Online bookings are encouraged
With the new Level 2 requirements, chairs at all our classes will be spaced 2 metres apart. This means that we are able to accommodate fewer students at our classes. Pre-registration is encouraged to secure your place.
To register, simply click on the relevant class link below. You will find a brief booking form at the bottom of each class page.
Have any questions? Feel very welcome to contact us via email email@example.com or phone 04 383 5213
If you are feeling unwell
Please stay home and join our online classes instead. To find out more about our online classes Click Here
Face coverings are encouraged when visiting the Centre.
Please note: for the Kapiti lunchtime class, due to requirements from the Aquatic Centre it is mandatory to wear a mask while attending the class.
Record your visit
Scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app or give your details to the Centre staff to support contact tracing.
You can mix with friends and whānau, but please be considerate of others and leave enough space for people to keep their distance if they want to.
In general please try to keep a 2-meter distance from others (unless checking in, in which case a 1-meter rule applies).
Cushions and Meditation Mats
Due to current Level 2 restrictions all cushions and mats have been removed, however you are welcome to bring your own.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (04) 383 5213.
COVID Update: 12 September 2021 ~ Level 2
We continue to offer online classes. Please visit our online classes page for more information.
If you are coming to the Centre:
- Pre-registration is encouraged at our weekly classes to secure your place. Booking is available on the specific page for each class.‡
- Scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app or give your details to the Centre staff to support contact tracing.
- Face coverings are encouraged when visiting the Centre.
- You can mix with friends and whānau, but please be considerate of others and leave enough space for people to keep their distance if they want to.
- Do not attend the Centre if you are unwell.
What we are doing for you:
- Providing soaps and sanitizers for your hands.
- Enhancing our cleaning and disinfecting routine throughout our Centre.