Terms & Conditions of Booking
- For All Workshops & Events (Onsite): Cancellations and refunds are possible for our workshops & events (less a small 10% admin fee) if you contact us more than 24 hours prior to the event beginning. Please email email@example.com to let us know if you need to cancel your booking. We regret that we cannot refund your booking fee if you contact us with less than 24hours notice. In the event of a Covid-19lock-down, or if you are ill with flu-like symptoms, we encourage you to stay at home and will fully refund your booking.
2. For All Online Classes & Events:
I have read and agree to the ‘online class’ terms & conditions:
- I am based in the greater Wellington, Wairarapa or Nelson regions; or I would have attended this event in person if it had been possible.
- I agree not to share my class link with others.
- I understand that if I do not watch my purchased class within the viewing time that unfortunately the class fee cannot be refunded.
3. For Off-Site Retreats
- All bookings must be accompanied by at least a 25% deposit.
- The 25%deposit is non-refundable, however if you cancel your booking more than 7 days before the event begins we can transfer the deposit to an alternative event.
- If you cancel your booking less than 7 days before the event begins we regret that we cannot issue a refund or a transfer note due to our costs associated with renting the venue, purchasing food and other expenses. Thank you for understanding.
- Refund exceptions: Exceptions are discretionary and may be made in cases such as bereavement or sickness or other reasonably unforeseen circumstances. All such requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. In the event of aCovid-19 Alert Level increase to Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4/Lock-down, all payments will be fully refunded. However, please note the retreat will still go ahead at Alert Level 2 in accordance with the strict Ministry of Health Guidelines and Advice.