Terms & Conditions of Booking
- All bookings must be accompanied by at least a 25% deposit.
- The 25% deposit is non-refundable, however if you cancel your booking before the cut-off period prior to the event beginning, we can transfer the deposit to an alternative event or hold it as a credit on your account.
- For multi-day offsite courses and retreats, the cut-off period is 7 days.
- For all other events, the cut-off period is 48 hours.
- If you cancel your booking after the cut-off period, we regret that we cannot issue a refund or a transfer note due to our costs associated with renting the venue, purchasing food and other expenses. Thank you for understanding.
- Refund exceptions: Exceptions are discretionary and may be made in cases such as bereavement or sickness or other reasonably unforeseen circumstances. All such requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- To keep everyone as safe as we can, we do request that if you feel unwell on the day of the event you do not attend.
- Online access is exclusive to current Centre Card holders living in the Greater Wellington, Wairarapa or Nelson regions.
- The access link to the event cannot be shared with anyone else.
- Replay of online events is not permitted. Events can only be viewed at the live time of the event.